My Blog List

Monday, September 30, 2013


New collection 

One month ago I and my boyfriend Lukas started to work on our new collection ( Spring/Summer 14). We will have three looks. It is not finished yet. But I want to show for you what we have at this moment.
 The inspiration was fairy-tale about "Hansel and Gretel". 
 
   
Inspiration board for the collection                           



                                                                                                                                                                                            
 
First look is a dress  in mint color 
This dress will have a handbag together. 

Handbag


 This is all what we have yet. I hope you liked.

 The fashion show will be October 12 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment